考试形式：闭卷 考试时间：120分钟 考试分值：150分
Part I Grammar & Vocabulary(30 points; 1 for each; 30 for all)
Directions: There are thirty incomplete statements in this section. Beneath each statement there are four words or phrases marked A, B, C and D. Choose one word or phrase that best completes the statement. Put your choice on ANSWER SHEET.
1. He feels that he is not yet ____ to study abroad.
A. too mature B. enough mature C. so mature D.mature enough
2. The Minister of Finance is believed _____of imposing new taxes to raise extra revenue. B
A. that he is thinking B.to be thinking C.that he is to think D.to think
3. What a nice day! How about the three of us____a walk in the park nearby?
A.to take B.take C.taking D.to be taking
4. Our association, which has consistently pressed for greater employment opportunities for the disabled, will publish_____proposals in the near future.
A.their B.our C.his D.its
5. Martha was ____the experiment a month ago, but she changed her mind at the last minute.
A．to start B．to have started
C．to be starting D．to have been starting
6.____dull she may be, she is certainly a very respectable top executive.
A．Although B．Whatever C．As D．However
7. The economic receission has meant that job____is a rare thing.
A．security B．safety C．protection D．insecurity
8. She knows her son failed his last test, but really he’s___stupid.
A. something but B. anything but C. nothing but D. not but
9. The priest made the_____of the cross when he entered the church.
A.mark B.signal C.sign D.gesture
10. ______should not become a serious disadvantage in one’s life and work.
A.To be not tall B.Not being tall C.Being not tall D.Not to be tall