考试形式：闭卷 考试分值：100 分
Part Ⅰ Vocabulary and Structure（15 points, one point for each）
1. Allan is looking forward to ______ his American partner at the trade fair.
A. meet B. be meeting C. meeting D. having meet
2. We _______ the football match for half an hour by the time she arrives at the sports center.
A. might have watched B. must have watched
C. will have watched D. ought to have watched
3. That T-shirt was so tight that he decided to have it _______.
A. be enlarged B. enlarge C. enlarged D. to enlarge
4. They had talked only for a few minutes _______ they found they were different opinions.
A. unless B. before C. while D. once
5. If I were you, I ______ to the class last night.
A. would go B. would have gone C. should go D. must have gone
6. It is important to provide an environment ______ people are encouraged to make suggestions at all levels of the company.
A. from which B. in which C. on which D. for which
7. The scientist wanted to keep people _______ about the breaking through in their experiment.
A. inform B. informing C. informed D. to inform
8. When I first arrived in Japan, I was surprised _____ the way people greeted each other.
A. of B. with C. to D. at
9. Not until that day _______ the importance of good manners in a job interview.
A. did I realize B. I have realized C. I did realize D. have I realized
10. The market economy is quickly changing people’s idea on ______ is accepted.
A. that B. what C. which D. how